Jan 25, 2022
What are the most critical numbers in your business? Once you
understand them (and apply them successfully), you can find the
business growth you want and deserve to see. Today on The Real
Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy shares his tips to know the
numbers that will lead to real estate success.
- Where is your business coming from?
- Evaluate where your business comes from. Identify which sources
produce the most leads, and focus more of your effort on those
- Make a list of every transaction, price, date closed, and
source. Was it a referral, open house, direct mail, or something
else? When you break it down, you’ll realize what methods are most
effective for you.
- Many realtors come to realize they’re spending a
disproportionate amount of time in activities that don’t foster
- Know the numbers in your database.
- How many people are you communicating with regularly?
- How many people are homeowners or buyers receiving up-to-date
information about the market?
- The typical homeowner (in the United States) stays in their
home for roughly ten and a half years. That means approximately 10%
of your database of homeowners are likely interested in selling
their homes. So how are you adding value to those people?
- How many conversations do you have each
- On average, every fifty real estate conversations generates one
- Knowing how many conversations you have each day gives you an
idea of roughly how many transactions you’ll have throughout the
Once you understand the numbers behind your business, you’ll be
able to use them to your advantage and move closer to your
Do you have a video or content idea that is perfect for your
business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on
and Facebook and his
channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it
if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast
and tell others about it as well. You can find The Real Estate
Sales Podcast on
Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales