Jun 17, 2022
Heidi Harris joins Jimmy for today’s episode of The Real Estate
Sales Podcast to learn five different strategies
that can help you find more transactions within the next year.
Be proactive in your sales.
- Suppose a buyer has a hard time finding a house. Instead of
waiting for something to hit MLS, be proactive and look at people
who’ve bought five or six years ago.
- Reach out to the buyer’s agent, which gives them a bridge and
an income opportunity they aren’t expecting.
- Finding a house for the buyer (especially in the current
market) builds a lifelong relationship that will be a great source
of referrals and opportunities for the future.
Listen to other people’s
- Don’t be afraid to insert yourself into a conversation if real
estate comes up. Whether at the bar, restaurant, or any other
public place, you have information to share.
- Don’t be creepy, but just be present in the community. You’ll
find that there are far more opportunities than you realize.
Know simple (but interesting) facts.
- Heidi empowers her people to know facts to talk about if the
- If real estate enters the conversation, tell them your
interesting fact to bring up around their friends.
- You share valuable information that clients will want to share
with their friends.
Go to events and create gatherings.
- Even in a down market, real estate is fascinating. It’s a great
topic to weave into your conversations, events and
- Put yourself in front of the people in your community to make
It’s not just luck.
- Luck isn’t what creates great realtors; work does. Finding
every opportunity you can to get in front of people widens your
network and establishes your presence in the community.
Listen to past episodes with Heidi:
- Heidi explains some of her favorite events for client retention
Episode 161 is a social media strategy panel featuring
Episode 086 features Heidi’s expert advice on Instagram and
social media growth.
To connect with Heidi and learn more about her work, find her on
Instagram at @homesweetheidi.
Do you have a video or content idea that is perfect for your
business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on
and Facebook and his
channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it
if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast
and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales
Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales