Nov 25, 2022
Are you wondering how you can give back to your community? On
today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales Podcast, Jimmy chats with
Lynne Kelleher about how to grow your business by giving
back to your community.
How did Lynne get her start at giving back?
- She has always been a believer in supporting the community that
- Lynne leads a group of women who meet four times a year and
donate $100 to a charity nominated by the members of the group. At
her first meeting she started with 35 women, she now has 250 women.
Lynne donates $100,000 a year and spends 4 hours doing
How exactly do these meetings work?
- Lynne has an email list and sends out email reminders to her
members. They can attend in person or on zoom.
- They meet in a country club and start with announcements. Then
the three selected members get 5 minutes to talk about their
charity and a small question and answer period.
- The votes are then cast and tallied, and the members write a
check directly to the charity organization.
How does this help Lynne’s business?
- Lynne has expanded her center of influence by doing great
things for her community. She receives lots of press and people now
associate her with her group.
- For more information from Lynne you can reach out to her by
email or phone at Lynne@lynnekelleher.com or
Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business?
Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn
and Facebook and his
channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it
if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast
and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales
Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales