Sep 17, 2021
The easiest way to grow business? Sell more expensive
houses! For the one-hundredth episode of The Real Estate Sales
Podcast, Jimmy explains how to sell luxury real estate and how to
do it successfully.
1. Choose your farm area
- You’ll want to focus on and become an expert in a specific
- Make sure there’s not already a dominant player (someone who
takes at least 20% of the available listings within the past
- Make sure there’s plenty of opportunities. If you take just 10%
of the business, make sure that is enough to be financially
2. Understand Your Market
- Know every sale that’s happened in the last three or four
- Understand the views, locations, and lot sizes.
- If you aren’t prepared, you’re going to miss out on
3. Know Tax Consequences
Be Where the Clients Are
- Know tax codes and understand how much taxes people can write
- If you can communicate and add value to someone, you’re viewed
not just as a realtor but a consultant.
5. Step Up Your Marketing
- If you want to sell more luxury property, you have to be around
more luxury sellers.
- Become a familiar face in the luxury neighborhood. Attend
fundraisers or activities and be an active participant. That way,
the people in the community will feel comfortable with you.
- Do you need professional photos? New videos? Do what you need
to to provide the best service.
- Take the things you see people doing well, put your own spin on
it, and go for it!
- Attend every single open house and new home preview in the
area. Send emails and establish drip campaigns.
- Put effort into your work, and you’ll see people will want to
work with you.
Do you have a video or content idea that is perfect
for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess
and Facebook and his
If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a
rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others
about it as well. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on
, and our website, The Real Estate Sales