Oct 28, 2022
There are certain times during the year that we separate
ourselves from the competition and who we used to be. In today’s
episode of The Real Estate Podcast, Jimmy gives you 7 ways to
separate yourself from everyone else.
- Focus on your health
- If you don’t have good health, everything else is
- Drink enough water, get enough sleep, exercise, and think about
- Your health is the building block for moving everything else in
the right direction.
- Get your mind right
- Are you reading books, listening to podcasts, and broadening
- When your mindset is right you can take your business to the
- Show more gratitude
- Who is it that you should be saying thank you to? How long has
it been since you wrote a thank you note?
- Showing gratitude is the right thing to do and it puts the law
of reciprocity into motion.
- Provide more value
- If you give more value into the marketplace, more value comes
- This industry is based on the fact that the more value you
provide the more your business grows.
- Social media gives you the opportunity to provide value to your
ideal clients. Video gives you the ability to connect in a
- Have more conversations
- The more people you talk to the more opportunities you have to
deepen relationships and have more business.
- Focus on adding value through genuine conversation.
- Have more in-person meetings
- Invite people to coffee, lunch, or happy hour.
- There is nothing more important in our human relationships than
connecting with people.
- Set on your schedule to meet someone in-person each
- Work harder
- If you want different results, you’ve got to do different
- What are you doing in your business that works? Double
- Don’t just do extra hours, do extra effective hours.
Do you have a video or content idea perfect for your business?
Share it with Jimmy! Connect with Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn
and Facebook and his
channel. If you like what you heard today, we’d love it
if you’d share a rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast
and tell others about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales
Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales