Oct 21, 2022
The more you know the more your
bank account will grow. In today’s episode of The Real Estate Sales
Podcast, Jimmy explains 11 real estate understandings that can
change your tax bracket.
1. It’s not about you
- It’s about solving problems and meeting the
needs of your clients.
- When you shift the focus from yourself to your
clients, your business will begin to grow.
2. Relationships are greater than
- If you can shift your focus and understand that
you need to build deep relationships, the transactions will
3. The more you know the more you grow
- Become a student of your contract.
- Become the person that understands what's
happening in your city, what are the numbers for your market, what
are the average days on the market, etc.
- When you know more your business will
4. You are a marketing company that happens to sell real
- The basics of this business are
- The better you get at marketing, the faster
your business will grow.
5. Your vibe attracts your tribe
- Be authentic to who you are.
- This will attract the exact right person for
6. Video is a must
- When you send a video message there is no doubt
about who you are and the message you are
7. There is no such thing as a past client
- You are building clients for
- The value that a client has is in a lifetime
8. Leads are a 3-step process
- Lead generation, lead nurturing and lead
- Understanding this three-step process will
9. The money is in the follow-up
- If you don’t follow up, nothing is going to
- You have to be the person that will initiate
the follow-up and continue to add value.
10. Consistency is key
- Whatever it is you are doing, you need to
commit to doing it consistently.
11. Platinum is better than gold
- The platinum rule says, “Treat other people the
way that they want to be treated.”
- Consistently give people what they want in the
way that they want it.
Do you have a video or content
idea perfect for your business? Share it with Jimmy! Connect with
Jimmy Burgess on LinkedIn and Facebook and his
If you like what you heard today, we’d love it if you’d share a
rating or review and then subscribe to the podcast and tell others
about it. You can find The Real Estate Sales Podcast on
Audible, and our website, The Real Estate Sales